Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2-10-10 WOD
2rnd rt arm barbell push-press 12rep, left arm deadlift 12rep, run 800m, lt arm barbell push-press 12rep, rt arm deadlift 12rep, run 800m
not rxed, 29:44

This was a main site wod. I'm not sure if there were prescribed weights. I chose 45 for the push-press. I chose a light weight because I didn't want to injure my arm, but threat of injury didn't turn out to be a problem. The weight was just hard for my left arm. I had to catch the bar on the decent with my right arm on the decent. I chose 145 lbs for the deadlift but had to drop it too 135 for the second set because I did feel my arm on that one. Single arm deadlifts are tough on the grip. The bar slipped out of my hand twice on the last round (I was sweating a lot). I ran earlier with my sprinters so I substituted row, which I think made it harder. I didn't think that this workout would be easy, but the single arm exercises were still tougher than I thought.

No comments: